TZone SE Broadleaf Herbicide for Tough Weeds is designed to provide broad-spectrum control of some toughest weeds on your turfgrasses. It contains a combination of active ingredients Triclopyr, Sulfentrazone, 2, 4-D and Dicamba acid which offers multiple modes of action in controlling hard-to-kill weeds. It guarantees excellent post-emergent control as well as cool-weather performance to ensure effective elimination of troublesome weeds such as black medic, ground ivy, wild violet, wild blackberry, oxalis, aster, bindweed, chickweed, catnip, dandelion, hawkweed, poison ivy, and more. It is also rainfast in as little as three hours after application. It is labeled for use in bluegrass – Kentucky and annual, tall fescue, red and fine leaf, annual and perennial ryegrass, bahiagrass, bermudagrass, and zoysiagrass.
- Fast control on tough weeds.
- For use on: Bluegrass, Fescues, Perennial and Annual Ryegrass and other turf species.
- Cool-weather weed control option (as low as 50 degrees F)
- Suitable for applications up to 85 degrees F.
- Avoid mowing (2) days before and (2) days after
- Rainfast in 3 hours
- Designed for residential, commercial and golf sites.
- Pet safe if used as directed. However, we recommend not entering treated area for 24 hours (humans or pets).
- Add one-half the amount of water to the spray tank, then add product slowly with agitation, and complete filling the tank with remainder water.
- For cool-season turfgrass Mix 1.2 to 1.5 fl oz of this product per (1.0) gallon of water for treatment of approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of turfgrass.
- For warm-season turfgrass. Mix 0.75 to 0.83 fl oz of this product per (1.0) gallon of water for treatment of approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of turfgrass.
- See label for additional information.
Not for sale in: ME, AK, CA, PR
LA, MA, NJ, NM, NY, VT, WA (All Sizes Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)
TX (1 Gallon & 2.5 Gallons Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)